Friday, April 6, 2012

Fun Friday!

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I've just been busy getting ready to visit family in CA. Getting excited about my trip. I love the drive from OK to CA, the open range, the vistas and the mountains that I miss. Not to mention the desert, man I miss dry heat!

Today I've got a little card inspired by a card that I saw on Pinterest (yes, again with the Pinterest). I've changed it up a bit. I'm LOVING the color Pacific Point that Stampin' Up! offers. It's such a deep rich color. It's hard not to reach for Pacific Point or Melon Mambo every time I make something.

This is the best shot I could get with the lighting at night. It's the closest I could get to the true shade of the paper.  I used Pacific Point paper for the basic of the card and for the butterflies. The butterflies are cut from the  Beautiful Wings Stampin' Up! Embosslit die. The white gel pen was used to define the stitching on the Top Note die, which was cut in black. The "thank you" is from the "For All You Do" stamp set. Thank you was stamped in Versamark ink and then embossed in white. Each of the butterflies are accented with some tiny pearls. 

Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die
Top Note Die
For All You Do stamp set (wood mount)
Pacific Point card stock
Basic Black cardstock
White gel pen
Basic Pearls
Versamark Ink
White embossing powder

Have a blessed Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment